Sunday, September 27, 2015

Summer Fun!!!!


Hello there, my name is Joseph. I am a high school student who is just doing what he is told. But seriously, I love doing fun things that are possible without leaving my house. I am also very friendly and chill. 

- One thing that consumed most of my summer was playing video games. I enjoy competing and chatting with my friends while we have fun playing call of duty or 2k. 









- Another thing I did was workout. I purchased a bench and some dumbbells and lifted. I did this over the summer because it gave me confidence, and I enjoy improving myself physically and mentally. I also don't have much time to workout during the school year. 






-But the most important and pleasing thing I did over the summer was sleep. During the school year I was running on five hours of sleep a night. So it was important to get at least eight hours of quality time with my bed every night... or early morning.                                              

8 comments:

  1. Nice background photo, reminds me of my freaking kitty...
    Jojosephseph, so productive with the workouts. No pain no gain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last pic, tho! Haha! I did a lot of catching up on sleep too! And I agree with, Helen on the working out! Way to stay motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at your photos and yes sleep is important !

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha these pictures are so funny!! It looks like you had a pretty laid back and chill summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dagg you sleep when it's light out. It's cool how you lift like 300 pound dumbbells Mr. Brolic boy. Also Joseph is not friendly. He's a bully

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joseph!!! Yo your pictures are priceless, with your facial expression. But in all honesty your summer looks like a very calm and relaxing one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg....wtf did i just see? lmaooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your last picture reminds me of this: http://m.imgur.com/M6SMqEt

    ReplyDelete